3 Day Certificate in Yoga, Mindfulness & Meditation for Children and Families Within A Play Therapy Context
In this three-day certificate program, participants will gain an enhanced understanding of how to utilize play in conjunction with yoga, mindfulness, and meditation. Participants engage in a process of planning, sequencing, and leading fun, safe and therapeutic play, yoga and mindfulness sessions. Participants will leave the course with numerous activities, games, breathing exercises, relaxation techniques and resources that can be used in a variety of academic and therapeutic settings.
- For participants to identify key principles and considerations when teaching play, yoga, meditation, and mindfulness to children.
- For participants to practice and gain experience with specific play, yoga, meditation and mindful based activities and exercises.
- For participants to be able to identify the research affiliated to support the benefits of a play, yoga, meditation, and mindful practice.
- For participants to develop a repertoire of activities that combine play, yoga, meditation, and mindfulness.
- For participants to be able to describe what play, yoga, meditation, and mindfulness is and how to emulate this in everyday life.
- For participants to organize, plan and perform exercises and activities that support a play, yoga, meditation, and mindfulness framework.
Register for Tina’s Guelph, ON Training: February 7, 8 9, 2020 here.
Register for Tina’s Edmonton, AB Training: October 2, 3, 4, 2020 here.
Register for Tina’s Ottawa, ON Training: November 13, 14, 15, 2020 here.
Register for Tina’s Niagara Falls, ON Training: May 3, 4, 5, 2019 COMPLETED/FULL